Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cesc Fabregas To Snub David Moyes…

The midfielder is to snub Manchester United manager David Moyes and Arsenal to stay in Barcelona where he is a bit part player and continue fight for a starting place at Nou Camp.

David Moyes targets the former Arsenal skipper in his search for a new central midfielder to replace Paul Scoles. And the Gunners themselves prepared to spend heavily in the summer transfer market to fight for top four finish.

"It has taken a lot for me to get where I am, and I am not thinking about throwing it all away for nothing," Fabregas said.
 

 
 
The Spanish international who is sometimes booed by sections of Barca fans claim the the club want him and have not told him he is surplus to requirement, so he would fight to succeed than quit the club.

"If people boo me then I will have to cope with that,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment